Wednesday, January 31, 2007

AS I LAY DYING'S MANCINO OFFERING PRIVATE DRUM LESSONS

For all the drummers, or aspiring drummers, AS I LAY DYING's Jordan Mancino will be giving private drum lessons at San Diego Drum and Percussion starting February 10. For scheduling and more information, please contact:

Todd @ San Diego Drum and Percussion
627 Escondido Ave
Vista, CA 92084
Phone: (760) 945-3935
Web site: sandiegodrum.com

Commented Jordan: 'I'm excited to hear from all of you that are interested, and hope to help you continue your passion for drums and music!'

AS I LAY DYING is currently writing material for its as-yet-untitled new album, tentatively due in the spring via Metal Blade.

AS I LAY DYING last year re-released their first two recordings, previously out on Pluto Records, via Metal Blade Records. The set includes both a re-recorded and the original version of the band's split CD with AMERICAN TRAGEDY (originally issued in 2002), plus their first album, 'Beneath the Encasing of Ashes' (2001).

AS I LAY DYING's last album, 'Shadows Are Security', was released in June 2005.

No comments: